Want to achieve life goals that seem difficult to fulfill? Want to work on those goals that seem impossible to achieve? If your answer is yes, then you come to the right place to learn about it in detail.
Many people want to achieve success in life, whether it’s in their personal, professional life, hobbies, or any other area. They all want to be successful anyhow. However, it is only about a selected few people who realize that it is having the to set right goals in life that will take you towards the dream of better lifestyle.
Personal goals can come in every area of life, whether it be personal ones, health-related, wealth-related, or how to become a better person in society. Going on holidays, practicing exercise, looking beautiful, and keeping up with old friends are just some of the goals you need to follow to get a happy and successful life.
Imagine if you have a set of incredible goals that you can start from today itself and continue to pursue till your last days. How would that make you feel?
Once you clearly understand that there is no set destination in a game of life, only a game to be played, you are free to achieve your own version of personal success.
A goal that make your way to success easy.TerminalNets
In this article on terminalnets, we share some goals ideas with you that you want to pursue.
What are life goals?
Life goals are nothing but all the things that you want to accomplish in your life. Often your life goals are meaningful to you and can have a lasting impact on your life. They can usually be big and challenging goals, or they can even be smaller and more personal too. It all depends on what you want to achieve in your life. And where you want to go in life.
Why are these types of goals important?
Setting the right kind of life goals can help to make progress in life. By working damn hard to accomplish those goals, they can help you to find the long-term happiness and success you’ve been seeking all over your life. Life goals are so important because they can also help you:-
- boost your confidence
- make you feel happier
- improve mood
- overcome procrastination
- improve focus
- convert negative attitude to positive one
- learn certain skill
101 Life goals ideas
It always comes in all shapes and sizes. While your goals will be personal to you, there are many common goals many people share. To help you think of your own, here is the list of 101 life goal ideas to consider: –
- Master a skill that you think is difficult to master
- Be an inspiration for others
- Start your own YouTube channel
- Create your website
- Publish your first blog
- Go on a solo trip
- Learn about how to become a millionaire
- Travel to your dream place
- Learn to cook
- Publish your novel
- Publish your eBook
- Learn to create passive income
- Build dream body
- Get an abs
- Invest in stock market
- Buy your own house
- Buy a car
- Learn to swim
- Buy a bike
- ride a board
- Go on a morning walk
- Graduate from college
- Plan for retirement
- Go on a trek
- Climb a mountain
- Go on a date with your favorite person
- Be a influencer
- Start drop shipping
- Start affiliate marketing
- Meditate daily
- Do yoga
- Listen to podcast
- Read a book
- Live in a foreign country
- Paint a picture
- Donate to a charity annually
- Learn to fluently speak any foreign language
- Achieve zero debt
- Run in a marathon
- Meet your idol
- Meet your celebrity idol
- Watch FIFA world cup final
- Watch WWE live in stadium
- Give up junk a year
- Eat Healthy food every day
- Drink plenty of water and stop sugary drinks
- Lower the use of social media
- Give enough time to family
- Compose a song
- Find your partner
- Buy play station 5
- Give huge party
- Keep a life journal
- Talk to stranger
- Feed homeless kids
- Go deep sea fishing
- Go for skydiving
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn to build healthy body
- Uninstall all social media account
- Play football with professional player
- Start online hustle
- Stop eating chocolate
- Adopt and care for your dream pet
- Buy expensive watch
- Take parents to vacation
- Go for world tour
- Learn self-defense
- Start your podcast
- Build a community of people
- See your doctor and dentist regularly
- Write a script for a movie
- Watch baseball live in stadium
- Meet your crush
- Witness the Northern Lights
- (Safety) Watch a volcano erupt
- Go to LA
- Go to Norway
- Learn how to sing
- Meet your favorite musician
- Go to movie solo
- Learn how to knit or sew
- Give surprise party
- Learn how to code
- Learn how to photoshop
- Improve your drawing skills
- Improve your communication skills
- Go on a long drive
- Travel to popular beaches across world
- Expand your vocabulary
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Give up smoking
- Try vegan diet for a month
- Eat your favorite foods for a month
- Run six-mile
- Go to the Olympics
- Visit Paris
- Visit Disneyland
- Go on cruise
- Practice gratitude everyday
- Color your hair/ have a tattoo
How to set life goals?
Most people already have a great idea of what they truly want to do in life, they just have not taken the time to write it down. That’s the case for you too, great!!
If you have no idea what you want to achieve, that’s okay too, I’ll walk you through it. If you don’t know what you want, that’s okay, I’ll walk you through your solution. Here is an easy way to set your life goals so that you can start working towards achieving them in life:-
- Write down your life goals. This is a simple and effective way to remember everything.
- Tell someone who is close to you about your goals/plans. They may be able to help you in completing your goals.
- Decide which goal you want to go to first. Never be afraid of setting multiple goals at once.
- If you have big and more ambitious goals to achieve, consider breaking them down into smaller goals/steps to achieve first.
- Create to-do list of every step to complete your goals. Be sure to map out what needs doing to consider each goal reached as best you can.
Create SMART life goals
Another simple and effective way to set your life goals and make a clear path to achieving them is setting a SMART goal. SMART is a methodology where you create a to-do list out a clear path to easily achieving your goals by using this acronym:-
- S – Specific:- What you actually want to accomplish in life, when you want to achieve it and why it is important to you.
- M – Measurable:- How you can actually measure your progress to successfully complete your goal or not?
- A – Achievable:- What skills you need to develop to complete your goal and how you can actually learn these skills?
- R – Relevant:- The reason why you are setting this goal at the first place and if it connected with other goals.
- T – Time-Sensitive:- Your deadline/end time and how realistically you can achieve your goal.
With the help of this acronym, you can ask yourself questions about your goal and how you can close to them. With the help of worksheets like these types of questions, and you’ll have a strong blueprint for meeting your life goals.
Work toward your life goals from today itself
Now that you have some good ideas regarding life goals and the know-how to set them properly, it’s time to get started. With enough motivation, determination, focus, and hard work, you can make your life goals a reality.
You may like to read:- Fitness Goals That Will Help To Live Your Best Life
If you like our article, then tell us in the comment section down below.